Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chierr's Greeting Card - Gallery 1

It has been busy for so long since Chierr Diary ever started.
Joining bazaar, doing crafts, bazaar, crafts, design our booth, blogging, knowing new friends from bazaar and blogging again....doing all this non-stop untill I nearly collapsed.
But, I really feel happy and satisfied by doing all this. I never thought that I can really actually create something and transform them to realistic. All of them are my lovely babies. And I appreciate so much for people who really like my creations and willing to bring them back.

Here are some of the handmade greeting cards adopted during Art for Grabs September 2009.
Flowery series-spring scene


Happy Birthday Card




Scenary series - day scene



And the greeting cards adopted during Joujou & Shugi Toy Art Market period.
Flowery series-spring scene




Flowery series-spring scene



Scenary series- day scene



Tree series- day scene




Thank you so much!!



2 comments:

  1. hey, thank u for your comments:D

    your greeting cards and brooches are looking good as well! well done! will you join the next art for grabs in Dec '09?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ling! Thanks for your appreciation!
    Yes I applied it but still not yet get the response from Chung Wei...
    Are you joining as well?

    ReplyDelete